Academic Year 2022 and 2023
- The School reserves the right to amend, rescind, or update existing financial policies or establish additional financial policies without prior notice to any party. We transact financial matters via the School business office.
- The party responsible (typically the Parent) for the payment of tuition assumes liability for all tuition payment(s) at the time of registration.
- Fees and charges related to enrollment and registration are NOT refundable or transferable. Various school programs such as field trips, special events or sports activities may incur separate charges.
- Enrollment is complete when the Enrollment and Tuition Agreement is complete and fees paid.
- The tuition amount charged is for the entire year. Proration of tuition is at the discretion of School Administration. If tuition is prorated, the tuition amount paid or refunded shall be calculated according to a 40-week academic year. If a student is enrolled for any portion of a week, that attendance will apply as a full week. Tuition shall not be prorated according to a calendar day or business day basis.
- The School may choose to use the services of a tuition management company. There may be additional fee(s) levied to the responsible party for the use of such service. Using a tuition management partner does not prevent or dismiss the responsibility of Parent or other financially responsible party to make payment in a timely manner under the School’s Enrollment and Tuition Agreement or the School’s financial policies.
- When the School employs the services of a third-party tuition manager, we may accept full annual or semester tuition payments in the school business office. The responsible party shall post all payments made for any payment plan to the tuition management company. School’s Administration may, at their discretion and on a case-by-case basis, permit ad hoc tuition payments in the school business office, and/or may make special arrangements with the financially responsible party to post one or more tuition payments in the school business office, but this is not the regular method of making payment.
- When making payments in the school business office, the acceptable payment methods are US currency, money order, bank check, or payment card. Personal checks are not acceptable payment.
- Tuition accounts falling in arrears two or more times in any academic year may cause the School to require at least one-half (½) of the annual tuition payment per re-enrolled student prior to the start of the ensuing academic year.
- No student may enter the academic year when an account has a balance due.
- All tuition due dates and payment plans have a five-calendar-day grace period, after which the account may incur late fees or other service charges.
- When an account is over five (5) calendar days in arrears, the Student(s) may be administratively suspended from attending classes, receiving class or homework assignments, and/or taking part in sporting activities until the account is paid current.
- Returned checks may cause a $45.00 service charge. The amount of the returned check must be paid with acceptable methods noted in this policy, not a personal check. This policy also applies to checks submitted to the tuition management company. More than one returned check results in the School no longer accepting checks for that account for the rest of the academic year. Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- All academic records, report cards, or other related documents may be withheld for any account with an outstanding balance, irrespective of graduation or any other reason for termination or dismissal of the Student, until the account is fully paid.
- When an account is in arrears long term, is persistently delinquent or otherwise problematic, the School reserves the right to take any administrative action or employ any legal remedy to collect any or all unpaid debts owed to the School.
- Any account in arrears as of May 20 of the academic year may prevent the Student from taking final exams, receiving diplomas or yearbook, and/or proceeding with graduation ceremonies.
- Any books issued or loaned to students shall be returned in useable condition. The School may levy a $25.00 charge per unreturned or unusable book.
- There are no discounts for early payment of tuition. Tuition discount programs are not available.
- From time to time, the School may establish an enrollment discount program. The School reserves the right to remove or amend any or all portions of any discount program.
Updated January 20, 2023