2023-2024 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED
Thank you for your interest in applying to Calvary Baptist Christian Academy. The following steps will assist you in the application process for CBCA. If at any time you have questions, please contact our office, at (707) 642-1142 or by using our contact us form. Here at CBCA we allow enrollment at any point during the school year, assuming there is availability at the time of application and the student meets the admissions requirements. Open enrollment for the next school year usually begins late January or early February.
STEP ONE: Contact us via RenWeb/FACTS
General Enrollment Process
- Parents and student meet with the school Registrar or Administrator. A non-refundable application and testing fee of $50 is due at this appointment.
- At the School Administrator’s discretion, the student may undergo undergoing a diagnostic examination to help with grade placement.
- If the student is accepted, the enrollment process will continue and we will provide additional instructions for on-line enrollment.
- All Required Items listed below are completed and returned to the School Registrar or Administrator
- After the on-line enrollment process is completed, the registration is paid, all forms are completed, and the 2023 Enrollment and Tuition Agreement is completed and signed electronically, a seat will be reserved for your student.
- The School will notify parents if additional items are needed or if items are incomplete
Items Required for New Student Enrollment
Student’s birth certificate (all grades)
Proof of medical examination (Kindergarten)